- Go to Sender Settings in the Settings section and click on 'Add New Sender'
- Add the email address to be used as a sender. Choose mailmodo as the SMTP and click 'Continue'
- Copy DNS settings for configuring the SMTP to the DNS in your domain settings
- After adding the DNS settings in your domain, click on NOT_VERIFIED under Domain Authentication. If you have added the DNS settings correctly the status will change to 'VERIFIED'.
- Your email address is now configured as a sender but will have to be registered for AMP to send AMP emails
Here's a short guide on dkim, dmarc and spf, and why are they important.